Friday, March 7, 2008

What's happening in 2008

So far 2008 has been a great year. Nate spends his mornings roping steers (cows for you city folk) and then goes to work in the afternoon. He's still debating on transferring to another department like DPS or even Casa Grande PD.
I help Nate out with riding and roping when I can. I keep busy with feeding and taking care of our animals and our kids. Currently my friends from mothers group and I are competing in our own "Biggest Loser" contest. Just like the TV show, who ever loses the most weight wins. It's given me an incentive to get fit again. I just got called to serve as assistant activity days coordinator. I'm very excited to get started.
Natalie has changed so much since she started kindergarten. She loves school, riding around on her dirt bike and her horse. She is still a tom boy and loves all things superhero (spiderman, batman, superman, etc.).
Paige is my little princess. To get along with her sister she plays the female roles of the superhero stories that Natalie loves (Loise Lane, Mary Jane, etc.).

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Hi Christy! This is your cousin Melissa. Thanks for sharing your blog address - it is so fun to see what you and your cute family are up too. Are you serious about cows and a farm and all? I am so out of touch with all y'all in Arizona! BTW - your girls are so cute and I love the frog prince picture.

I have a blog too, if you want to stop by and see what Scott and I have been up to - www.melswheels.blogspot.com

Sharla said...

Hey Christy! Your blog is so fun! I can't believe that you need a biggest loser competition, you look fabulous! I am heading out to phx this weekend and am looking forward to seeing everyone in another week and a half. It's amazing to see that you are a country girl with your own farm. My husband told me he would have animals if he could. It's a lot of work I'm sure. You're family is very sweet! Thanks for sharing your blog.