This Halloween we went to our Ward Trunk or Treat party at North Mountain Park in Casa Grande, AZ with Nettie and Bryce McBride. Natalie was dressed up as Anakin Skywalker and Paige was Princess Leia. They have both been on a huge Star Wars kick lately. I pulled out a pair of bunny ears from Paige's dress-up box for my last-minute costume. Nate had to work Halloween night and unfortunately couldn't be there, so I took lots of pictures for him.


5 comments:
You all look so cute. Star Wars was a popular theme at our trunk or treat this year. Mike had to work too, he hasn't gotten Halloween off in 4 years, so this year I dressed up as him.
Your girls looked so great! I love it when the kids are so excited. That's what it's all about :).... oh and congrats on the new one on the way!
Glad you came with us! I hope it was fun for you too. :) Your girls' costumes were great, very cute! I'm so excited you're pregnant!
Great job on the halloween costumes. I loved viewing the pictures. And congratulations on the upcoming baby. You are a wonderful Mom.
Hey, Natalie & Kade were the same character for Halloween!
Post a Comment