Monday, July 5, 2010

Jordyn's Baby Blessing and Boulter Reunion

Nate, Jordyn and I just before the blessing. We got special permission for Nate to bless her at Tiff's house in Mesa, AZ.

Beautiful baby. My mom and I made this dress for Natalie's baby blessing eight years ago. Six years ago Paige was blessed in it also. So were all of Bri's daughters. Now it's Jordyn's turn.

Here I am with my three girls.

Daddy's little girl.

It was a beautiful blessing.

Here are all the Boulter grandchildren making angry faces. I believe there are eighteen of them now.

Make a silly face!

Say cheese!


Our family.

Nate's family.


Paige dancing with Aunt Bri.


Paige

Natalie

The Grandkids.


Aunt Bri and Jordyn.

Uncle Nate wrestling all the grandkids.


2 comments:

Paul and Susan said...

Jordyn is a precious baby. Looks like you had a great time with Nate's family.

Nettie said...

That blessing dress is GORGEOUS! Private blessings are some of my favorite, that's cool you got to do it there. We are going to miss you guys SO much Christy! Can't wait to come see you in your new house!