Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Five Months Old



 "Baby bluuuuue . . . was the color of her eyes, baby bluuuuuuuuuue". The words to that George Strait song come to mind when I look at Jordyn and her big baby blues. Jordyn is five months old now. She is off the charts for her length (just over 2 feet) and in the 50th percentile for weight and head size. Her pediatrician said at this age, her length is due to a very healthy pregnancy and has nothing to do with genetics. We know many prayers are the reason for the healthy pregnancy and a very healthy, happy baby.

Jordyn's likes: rolling around on the floor, chewing on toys, drooling, smiling, laughing, giggling, napping, watching Baby Mozart, eating rice cereal and milk, being held by her sisters and parents.
Jordyn's dislikes: immunizations and being put down when she is in the mood to be held.




We love our baby Jordyn.

3 comments:

Paul and Susan said...

She is such a pretty baby with those big gorgeous eyes!

Brooke Colvin said...

She is so adorable Christy! It's amazing how quickly the months go by, isn't it? Those pictures are precious :)

April said...

Christy, it has been so long since I've checked anyones blog. The girls are so stinking cute. I love Jordyn's eyes. I can't believe how big she is getting. Watching babies grow makes me realize how much we are missing being away from home.