Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Talent Show at Gilbert Elementary

Mrs. Salas, Natalie's 3rd Grade teacher

Sorry Nat your video won't upload :(
Natalie sang Baby by Justin Bieber. She did a great job and even threw in a few dance moves!

 Lots of family showed up for the Gilbert Elem. talent show to support Natalie and Paige including; Nana and Otto, Grandpa Boulter, Tiff and the Wilcock cousins, Aunt Rachel and her boys, Aunt Becca, and Grandma and Grandpa Willard.

Mrs. Lizarraga, Paige's 1st grade teacher


This is Paige singing the Star Spangled Banner at the talent show. She did a great job and looked very pretty. She picked the song out all by herself. 

After Paige auditioned, the music teacher asked her if she would open the show with her song. She wants to make it a trandition now to open with the National Anthem at all future shows.

2 comments:

Heather (Boulter) Walden said...

Gilbert ele. Talent shows... oh memories! I bet they both did a fabulous job. Wish I could have been there!!

Paul and Susan said...

I couldn't hear her singing because I didn't know how to turn off the background music to your blog. She was a courageous girl to get up there and sing in from of all those people.