I wanted to share a few projects. I got these ideas from the Broberg home, where we stayed in Simi Valley for Bri's funeral. They had lost their 16-year-old son a few years earlier and had some really great inspirational things decorating their home. I took pictures of things around their house that I liked with my phone, hoping to someday recreate a few of them. Here's the first one:
 |
| I had this one made by a friend who owns a vinyl lettering business; one for Eric and one for Rick for fathers day gifts. | The next one is similar to the Living Christ frames that were popular for Super Saturdays where the matte is covered with Greg Olsen cards. Instead of the cards use sepia family photos around the matte of the Proclamation. Use a frame with an extra large matte. |
Here's the finished product. It is now Our Family Proclamation.
1 comment:
I LOVE these Christy!!! I'm totally stealing the proclamation idea when we have cute kids to put around it!! Love it!!
Post a Comment