The reception was beautiful. All the cousins had so much fun dancing.
Here is Paige and Tyla
Natalie and Tyla
Nate and I got to visit with Bishop Grizzle and Sue Grizzle.
It was great catching up.
Paige and Raya dancing
Nate and I got to slow dance and reminisce about our own reception.
My Nate
Natalie & Riley
The three oldest girl cousins; Riley, Natalie and Jaylie...
dancing...
or getting tangled?
Paige with the bouquet.
She didn't catch it, but she did settle for a picture with it.
A "Phantom of the Opera" song was part of
the reception playlist so Paige sang along for everyone.
the reception playlist so Paige sang along for everyone.
Paige, testing out the lighting for photographer Uncle Jared
Sweet Jordyn
Nate was a huge help in the kitchen.
Paige dancing with Tyler and Jordyn
My baby sister
Rachel, Becca and I
The Three Rings
Sorry boys, we're taken.
Becca with the nieces...
and we lost Jordyn. She was so sleepy.
Becca with the nephews
Baby Jo-Jo
Paige and me, dancing
Natalie and Tyla
































No comments:
Post a Comment