Natalie is becoming quite the rider. She has already surpassed my skills. We brought Flame (our horse) home from the rodeo grounds to ride him since Nate has been too sick to rope lately. Natalie rides every day after school and I have to force her to get off.
6 comments:
Natalie is really an amazing rider. I enjoy your blog. Keep up the good work!
Wow I'm impressed. She is really good. How fun for your kids to grow up with horses.
How fun to have a little cowgirl! It was nice to talk with you at the park the other day. You are such a sweet person and I'm glad I've gotten to know you better at our playgroups. Your blog is so cute by the way.
Wow she's a real cowgirl, that is so cool!
Wow! She does that like she was born to do it! Second nature? I'm impressed! I hope you get feeling better soon.
That is amazing to me, she is so young, I am in shock, that is so fun!
Post a Comment