I finally got my hair done last weekend by my friend Cami. She always does a great job. Nate says he likes the color and that's all he'll say. I know he likes my hair long, but sometimes I just have to chop it.
I love your hair cut and color !! I was just looking at it at play group. I need to go shorter. I think it looks great on you! Don't you just love Cami?
8 comments:
Wow, I love it, she did a great job! Very Chic.
I think it looks GREAT! My husband is all for long hair too. But cut and color look awsome.
super cute!! I love it!!
It looks great!
It looks great! I love it. For a second there I thought the profile one was your mom! You're both beautiful ladies!
I LOVE your new haircut. And your color is awesome too. It's so fun to do something different once in a while. You look pretty! (Like always).
I love your hair cut and color !! I was just looking at it at play group. I need to go shorter. I think it looks great on you! Don't you just love Cami?
Your haircut and color look so good on you!!!
Post a Comment