
This is our newest member of the family, Tiko, a Quaker Parrot. He is 5 months old and has the capacity to learn about 100 words by the time he is one. He is one of the smaller breeds of the parrot family and he won't get any bigger than he is now. Natalie is training him as her show bird and plans to charge .10 per show they perform together. Save your dimes!
4 comments:
Too cute! We'll be sure to save our dimes - I wouldn't want to miss the Tiko Show!
What a fun hobby! I can tell Natalie really enjoys those birds.
Tell Nat I will pay her $2... 20 dimes, if Tiko can say 10 words by the time I come see her show.
Kaden wants to know what words Tiko has learned.
Good job training, Natalie. I'd gladly pay $.10 to see a parrot show!
Post a Comment