I came across this picture from my weekly babycenter newsletter and I thought it summed up the last few months perfectly. I am two months pregnant and experiencing the full blown, 'o-so-fun' morning sickness phase. Needless to say I am counting down the days until my second trimester. As strange as this sounds I know that as long as I feel awful, everything is going well in my pregnancy and I am grateful for that.
7 comments:
I am so thrilled for you! And if only that pile of dirty laundry and dishes went away AFTER the baby is born! haha Mine hasn't yet!
I loved that picture and quote! I am so hoping for you to reach the second trimester soon too - not only for not feeling sick anymore, but for the baby to continue to grow and be healthy. I am so happy for you and if you ever need a break, Paige is welcome to come over any time! :)
Christy, I am sooooo happy for you!! I know this is going to go well for you.. I have a feeling ;) And if my brother complains about mountains in the house you should tell him to wash and fold them!! It's only fair!
It's not fun having morning sickness. You are smart to take care of yourself. The house will always need cleaning and the laundry will always need to be done, so take a break for awhile. You deserve it!
I'm sorry that you are feeling so crummy. I know the feeling of knowing that if you are sick things are going well. I know that things will go great this time. Hang in there, you are in our prayers. By the way, I second what Heather said. Tell Nate take care of things if he has any compaints.
The Boulter girls think alike. ha ha. I'm laughing b/c I thought the same thing. If you are too ill to work, no apologies necessary. (I've learned that this past year.) Wish I was nearby; I'd happily be over every week to help you wash, fold, and scrub!
I hope that second trimester comes fast for you so your morning sickness can go away. No fun. Way to be positive about it though! Loved the picture. lol
Post a Comment