Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Goings On

Well, I entered into the second trimester of pregnancy last week. You know, the time when morning sickness is supposed to be gone and your not huge and uncomfortable yet. Supposedly the best time of pregnancy? Well . . . excuse me as I rush to the bathroom. Yup, still going strong. Honestly I'm so used to it now that it's not really a big deal, just a part of life. I joke with Nate that I'm an involuntary bulimic.

Since our camera died on us last month I have no cute Halloween pictures to post, but it was a great night. The first Halloween in our eight years of marriage that Nate had the night off. Natalie was Snake-Eyes from the G.I. Joe movie and Paige was the Little Mermaid. Both were adorable. We went to the ward Trunk-or-Treat and had a blast. Then we left for the real trick or treating with the Sherwood family.

Nate has been working long crazy hours on his new squad. Just today he left for work at four a.m. He works a lot of overtime and gets called in on the weekends often. For a reward for all his hard work (and an early Christmas present for all of us) we bought a new flat screen TV. He is very excited about it.

2 comments:

Paul and Susan said...

I hope the morning sickness lets up soon. That's a long time to have to deal with it.

Heather said...

We should have a game night at your place next week so we can see the new floors and new TV!!!