
This is a portrait of my niece that I recently drew with charcoal. I used to love drawing and I did it all the time but when my husband's hobbies (horses) took up all my spare time I never did it. After four years of playing with horses I'm finally back to doing things that I love, art. These days I have a husband at work all day, both my kids in school and no car to go anywhere with so I'm not lacking for spare time. I'm loving it for the six months I have left before the baby comes and my time vanishes again. Hooray for me time!
13 comments:
Christy! You are so talented :)
That is awesome! I miss art too... I loved doing charcol - such a great effect! Keep up the great work and enjoy the "me time" until the baby comes :)
wow christy! that is amazing!!!
I had no idea! That is so awesome!
We can't even tell you how much we LOVE this drawing of Riley! You are fabulous! We are so lucky to have an original "Christy" now! :) Thank you! And lots of love to all of you!
Awesome Christy! The parents will love it! Good job!
Wow! This is gorgeous! You are amazingly talented. Thanks for sharing with us!
What a beautiful drawing of her. I never knew you were so talented in the field of art. I would love to see more of your work on the blog!
Holy cow Christy!! That is really amazing. I had no idea you were so talented!! I'm so glad you have more me time now. By the way, I love the Breath of Heaven song :)
Christy, this is unbelievable!!! You are awesome. I would love to have you do this for my kids when you have time. I will pay you for it. Beautiful!!!
I remember seeing some of your charcoal sketches when we were younger. You were always very talented. Awesome sketch.
B:
You are amazing!!! It looks awesome!
I dream of having talent like this! You're so gifted.
Post a Comment