Tuesday, April 20, 2010

3D Ultrasound Pix

I love it when the ultrasound pictures start to resemble a human being. These are my first 3D pictures I've ever had, of any of my kids. It's cool to be able to see a little bit of what she will look like. Just a few more weeks until I can hold her!

6 comments:

shannen said...

How sweet! She looks a lot like Paige in the second one. Can't wait to meet her for real!

Nicole, Ryan & Jett Wilder said...

thats amazing! Exciting the time is coming up!

April said...

I agree with Shannen. I think that she looks just like Paige in the second photo. I can't wait to see her.

Nettie said...

Wow, you're right, she DOES look like Paige! SO cute! Can't wait to meet her!

Paul and Susan said...

We are happy your little girl will soon be here!

Brooke Colvin said...

It is so amazing what you can see with those ultrasounds. I am so excited for you to have your sweet little baby soon and to be done with your pregnancy!