Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Jordyn Taylor

Born on May 12th at 3:45 pm
8 lbs, 4 oz
19 3/4 in










8 comments:

Brooke Colvin said...

Yay - she's here!! I have been thinking about you so much lately and wondering if you had had your baby yet. I hope everything went well with your labor/delivery. I love the name Jordyn for a girl too. She is so precious! I still have your gift sitting here at my house by the way. Hopefully I will make it up to Casa Grande in the next few weeks or so to give it to you. I hope you are doing well and adjusting to having a newborn again. They are so sweet, but are also a lot of work :) Good luck with everything Christy!!

Lindsay said...

So beautiful Christy! I can't wait to see her!

Nicole, Ryan & Jett Wilder said...

Jordyn is so beautiful! Congrats!

The McLaws Family said...

Congrats Christy! She is super cute!

Melissa said...

She is adorable!

Sharla said...

She is adorable! Congrats :)

Paul and Susan said...

We are so happy for you. What a precious little girl.

Cami and Phil said...

I my goodness I am SOOOOO HAPPY for you!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE her name!!!! She is SO ADORABLE!