This is Jordyn's Great Grandma Juber. She made the beautiful hat she's wearing along with a matching blanket.
The long nine months were all worth it when I got to hold her for the first time.
Jordyn had an Apgar score of 9.9. All the nurses made comments on how pretty she was for a newborn. No baby acne, no blue skin plenty of birth weight and she was wide awake staring a everything.
She really is such a cute baby! And you look way too cute for just having a baby too!! I never let anyone look at post-birth pictures of me!! I am so thrilled for your family to have a new little girl. I bet everyone loves her to pieces already. I just read that you guys are moving August 1st. Hooray! You'll have to keep me posted on where you end up moving to so we can get together :)
9 comments:
Congrats!! She is beautiful!
She really is such a cute baby! And you look way too cute for just having a baby too!! I never let anyone look at post-birth pictures of me!! I am so thrilled for your family to have a new little girl. I bet everyone loves her to pieces already. I just read that you guys are moving August 1st. Hooray! You'll have to keep me posted on where you end up moving to so we can get together :)
Christy, she is soooo beautiful. I can't believe how great you look. I can't wait to see her in a couple weeks.
No fair! You don't even look bad after giving birth! Lucky! :) She's so cute, it was so fun holding her today. We need to get together again soon!
Thanks for showing the pictures of when she was born. What a sweet addition to your family.
She's beautiful Christy, you guys make the prettiest girls. Sorry I haven't called you yet. I'm going to try to skype you sometime soon.
I can't wait to hold and smooch her all over!!!
BEAUTIFUL! I am sorry I am so late in commenting :) Hope all is well! I miss Paige in my class :)
So Cute! You look amazing too! So glad she is finally here!
Post a Comment