1. What is something mom always says to you?Natalie: "clean your room"
Paige: "Yes"
2. What makes mom happy?
Natalie: "Giving you candy and treats"
Paige: "saying sorry"
3. What makes mom sad?
Natalie: "punching you"
Paige: "sticking my tongue out"
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
Natalie: "Tickling me"
Paige: "You tickle me"
5. What was your mom like as a child?
Natalie: "You liked dolls"
Paige: "You liked to play with your Barbies"
6. How old is your mom?
Natalie: "28"
Paige: "6"
7. How tall is your mom?Natalie: "Taller than me"
Paige: "taller"
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Natalie: "Get new shoes and eat"
Paige: "do the laundry"
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
Natalie: "Look for me, try to find me. If you can't find me you call the police."
Paige: "I get lost"
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
Natalie: "Doing a play for everyone"
Paige: "mopping the floors"
11. What is your mom really good at?
Natalie: "teaching us and taking care of us and feeding us and doing the laundry for us"
Paige: "reading her quiet book"
12. What is your mom not very good at?
Natalie: "playing"
Paige: "not good when you yell at me"
13. What does your mom do for a job?
Natalie: "take care of us instead of going to work"
Paige: "clean up her room"
14. What is your mom's favorite food?
Natalie: "ice cream
Paige: "pizza"
15. What makes you proud of your mom?
Natalie: "giving us treats"
Paige: "when you give me something" - (maybe I buy my kids affection???:))
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Natalie: "Caillou's mom"
Paige: "Alvin and the Chipmunks"
17. What do you and your mom do together?
Natalie: "Go swimming"
Paige: "push me on the swig"
18. How are you and your mom the same?
Natalie: "We both have yellow hair"
Paige: "Our hair is the same" (True-when it's not dyed blond)
19. How are you and your mom different?
Natalie: "You are grown up and I'm not"
Paige: ???
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
Natalie: "You makes us treats"
Paige: "You give me kisses"
4 comments:
Those are cute answers Christy. It's funny to hear what our kids REALLY think about us. :)
I love your questions. I want to do it too. we hope you guys have good times.....good times. I hope maybe you guys can come over some day or maybe we can go to your house some day or a lot of days. Love, Kaden
Nice, I love it. It's so funny how you can tell by the answers about how old they are. I've learned so much about you from this. :)
So cute! i would be scared to ask!
Post a Comment