
I have been experimenting on my girls' hair with my new Chi flat iron the last few weeks. A friend in CG got them at a very reduced price from a family member and I was so glad I bought one from her this year. I didn't know a flat iron could make such cute curls. Natalie was not wild about having curls (but they are very cute on her too!) so her hair is just curled under in this picture.

Paige, on the other hand loves her curls and wants her hair done almost every morning. She looks adorable with her curls.

Now I just need to get the hang of using it on my hair. :)
2 comments:
So cute! I need to get one to help tame Riley's wild mane. Okay, so it won't be a Chi (not all of us are lucky enough to have friends with connections ;D ), but still, a flat iron needs to be added to this household. Thanks for the inspiration to get me over the fence!
What cute girls. You are a great mom if you are doing that to their hair every morning. I pull up Josie's hair almost every day so that we can sleep longer in the morning.
Post a Comment