Thursday, January 7, 2010

Christmas 2009

Paige and her princess castle


Nate, opening his presents. He gets so excited about Christmas morning that he decided midnight was the perfect time to get the girls up to open gifts. I would much rather have a full nights sleep but it's hard to when your spouse is bouncing off the walls. Once the girls were awake and coherent they were excited too.
But, by 2 am I was back in bed.

Fleece!

Paige helping me open my present.

Natalie just opened up her new Razor scooter from Santa.

Our Christmas tree. We stuffed it with cinnamon scented pine cones and it smelled so good.


Nate wanted to get a few "before" pictures of the presents before they were opened.

These were the presents left by Santa. What a good wrapping job he does. :)

3 comments:

Brooke Colvin said...

Looks like you guys had a fun Christmas. I can't believe you opened gifts at midnight though! Nate must be a night-owl! I don't blame you for going back to bed though. Pregnant women need their sleep :) And awesome job on the curls - you need to teach me.

Nettie said...

That's so funny you opened presents at midnight. You didn't tell me that. :) Glad you had such a good Christmas!

Paul and Susan said...

It looks like you all had a great Christmas!