We celebrated our 9 year wedding anniversary last Saturday at Ruth Chris Steak House just like we do every year. They have the best steak we've ever tasted. My parents joined us for dinner then Nate and I went to a movie (Sherlock Holmes). It was nice to have a date night.
Happy Anniversary!
5 comments:
I'm glad you guys got to have a fun date night for your anniversary! I love, love the crayon rolls. What a great idea!! That would be much easier than the boxes, or even ziploc bags that they can easily spill out of. I am so jealous of all of your cute projects!
Happy anniversary!
Sounds like your early celebrations were fun!
Love you guys!
Happy Anniversary Christy! Glad you got to have a fun date....just jealous that we didn't get your girls! :) All of your projects have turned out so cute. Good for you!
Look how young Nate looks!! Wow!! Congrats Christy! I'm so glad Nate chose such an amazing woman to bring into our family!!
Post a Comment