Those are so sweet! I can't wait to meet her. She will be so beautiful just like her mom and sisters! Happy birthday on the 26th!
Ultra sounds are so neat, but that's so freaky to see little faces and digits for some reason!!
Christy, I am so excited for you guys. I can't wait to see her when we come in June.
Good ultra sound pictures. It brings the reality of it all home. I hope you feel good the rest of the time!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Those are so sweet! I can't wait to meet her. She will be so beautiful just like her mom and sisters! Happy birthday on the 26th!
Ultra sounds are so neat, but that's so freaky to see little faces and digits for some reason!!
Christy, I am so excited for you guys. I can't wait to see her when we come in June.
Good ultra sound pictures. It brings the reality of it all home. I hope you feel good the rest of the time!
Post a Comment