We went to the Mesa Children's Museum with all my Willard extended family. It was fun to see all the grandkids play together. The kids had a lot of fun. Afterwards we all went out to eat and then went swimming at my sister, Rachel's, house.
My kids love going to that musuem. I used to go a lot with my friend when I lived in QC. We actually were there last weekend. We bought a yearly pass. If you ever want to go that would be fun!
4 comments:
That looks so fun! How much does it cost? We'll need to go there sometime. I bet the kids would love it. Did yours have a good time??
My kids love going to that musuem. I used to go a lot with my friend when I lived in QC. We actually were there last weekend. We bought a yearly pass. If you ever want to go that would be fun!
I am going on Thursday morning to the museum if you want to go :)
I would love to, but I can't. I'm babysitting for a friend. Let me know next time you want to go. Have fun!
Post a Comment