I built a square foot garden a few weeks ago and planted radishes, carrots, green onions, lettuce, broccoli, spinach and cauliflower. Gardening's a bit anticlimactic. You do all the prep, the building, the planting and then . . . you wait. However my radishes started sprouting 4 days after I planted them so that was exciting. I didn't realize how quickly they grow, but now it seems like everything else is taking forever in comparison.
6 comments:
That looks GREAT. How fun. I don't have patience for that, but I hope to do it someday.
I am very jealous. Your garden looks great. We had a garden at our last house but we have not started one here. Looks good.
That looks awesome!! We have a small garden but Eliott does it. Not my thing, but I love the fresh veggies. This year hasn't been fabulous for it w/ vacations and sporadic watering though! congrats on your radishes
That looks awesome. If it works for you, let me know...I might just give up on my pots and switch to SFG!
Yeah for SFG! Looks great! I love it!
I have wanted to make a square garden for the longest time. This is motivating me! Great job!
Post a Comment