It has been almost a month since Bolt's amputation surgery and he can already run as fast as he did before. It's amazing! He has also maintained his "top dog" status in our household over our other dog, Hercules.
I'm glad he's doing so well - it was amazing to see him hop-run. I gotta say though, he looks like he's really playing the sympathy card in the picture. He's got the "awwwww factor" down pat. Keep up the great rehab work Bolt!
4 comments:
That's crazy. It's nice you got to keep him and that he's dealing with it so well! He looks great, except for not being as modest anymore. :)
I'm glad he's doing so well - it was amazing to see him hop-run. I gotta say though, he looks like he's really playing the sympathy card in the picture. He's got the "awwwww factor" down pat. Keep up the great rehab work Bolt!
I can't get over how dogs can function so well without a leg, but so many of them do. Pretty cool.
Post a Comment