Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Water Wheel and SunSplash

The week before school started the girls and I went to Water Wheel with the Wilcock family. It's a beautiful crystal clear creek located a few miles past Payson. We had fun swimming in the creek and cliff jumping. Two days before school we took the whole family to Sun Splash. It was so fun and it was great to have one last day of fun before getting back to school.


2 comments:

Nettie said...

What a fun thing to do before starting school! You guys always do such fun things as a family. We need to be more like that. Outgoing. I'm sure your girls loved it. Poor Hercules! Glad he's going to be ok though.

Jen said...

How fun is that!! I love sunsplash. only i want to get a sitter and go w/ just hubby and me. It would be so much fun that way!!