Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Goodbye Comet!

We sold our horse Comet last week. He's a two-year old paint and was a very good horse for his age. 

Natalie rode him almost every day after school and was upset when we told her we wanted to sell him, but Nate offered her a small (very small) portion of the sale profit and that perked her right up.


Paige is the one who sold the deal when the prospective buyer saw that she could ride him out in the desert all by herself in a hackamore.


This is Paige riding with her teddy bear, Mr. Dinkleman.


5 comments:

Julie said...

Your girls are so dang cute!

Lonni said...

my kids want a horse. I think it's great that your kids get to ride horses. We grew up in a small town and did that all the time. my poor city kids! Your girls look cute on that horse!

Paul and Susan said...

I'm glad the sale worked out for you. Those are great pictures of the girls on the horse.

Heather said...

I miss my little cowgirls!!

Tallona said...

Christy,

I don't have your address but, I know that Taffery wanted to invite you to her baby shower. It is Saturday June 13 from 2-4(open house) at my Mom's house. Send me an e-mail with your address and I'll send you the invite with the details (tallonatwiggs@yahoo.com).
-Tallona