
Our old computer crashed several years ago along with almost all of our family pictures on it. I held onto the computer for years hoping someday I would hire someone to save the hard drive. My Dad said a guy in his ward could do it for us and last week I got my old hard drive back. I spent at least an hour looking at all the old pictures. Here are a few of my favorites.
6 comments:
I'm so glad you were able to get your pictures back! I bet you're so glad you hung on to that dead computer for so long now! Cute pictures - your girls are so fun and adorable. Avery loved the picture of toothless Paige by the way.
how cute. I just paid some jerk $230 to retrieve my pictures because it had a virus.
awwww...they're so cute! Glad you were able to rescue them!
that is great!! I would have been soooo sad! glad you got them back, they are priceless!! such cute girls you have!
I love that I get to claim these two as my neices! Could they get any cuter?
I'm so happy you could retrieve them. We lost some and never were able to. The girls were at such a cute age that those are priceless.
Post a Comment