
Paige lost her first tooth this week while eating a watermelon. It was so funny because she had no idea what was going on. She was crying as she ate the watermelon complaining that her tooth hurt. I thought
she must have a cavity. Well, after she was done eating she said," Mom, the watermelon juice won't get off my tooth". So I took a look and her tooth was completely gone and the"watermelon juice" was the small pool of blood left behind in the hole where her tooth used to be. After laughing for a while I told her what was going on. She must have swallowed her tooth because it was nowhere to be found. The tooth fairy came anyway.

Paige's "I'm happy 'cause I lost my first tooth" dance.
So pretty.

On a completely different note, I painted my bedroom this week, the last room in our house that hasn't been done. Can you tell? It's beige! I've decided beige is the best color because it matches everything even if it is a little boring.
4 comments:
It is always so exciting for kids when they lose their first tooth. It is funny she didn't realize before that it was lose and wiggly. I like the paint job in your room. I'm impressed that you have painted all the rooms. You want to come do mine?
Christy I love your new bed spread too! Your room looks great. Tell Paige congrats for us. That is hilarious and such a good story she will never forget!
I can't believe how big your girls are getting. They are so beautiful just like their mommy!
Yea Paige. That is so exciting. Josie has been working on one of her teeth for what feels like an eternity. I can't believe how big the girls are getting. They are so pretty.
Your room looks great. I am with you on the beige thing. I have beige in almost all of my main rooms. It is very peaceful and matches any accessory. Good call
Post a Comment