Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Fishing and Flowers

Natalie and Paige are learning how to fish to prepare for our camping trip up North this summer. Here we are at Kawanis Park on the dock. Natalie was frustrated that it wasn't as easy to catch as on her Bass fishing video game, but that's life I suppose. It was a nice day to spend outdoors, regardless of not catching a thing.

My nectarine tree is in full bloom now. I love having a tree covered in pink flowers. It's so pretty to look at.

4 comments:

Julie said...

where is that park?

April said...

Christy, I love your pink tree too. It is beautiful!!! I think it is so great that your girls are learning how to fish. I don't have the patience for it either. It requires way too much sitting in hopes that you might get something. haha

Christy said...

Julie, the park is in Tempe.

Paul and Susan said...

That's a beautiful picture of the blossoms on your tree. Fishing always frustrated me too. I never caught anything.