Monday, February 22, 2010

Nursing Cover and Other Projects . . .

It took me all day long, but I finished my first nursing cover. I was very intimidated by this project because it included things like "boning" and "d-rings". I made it extra complicated for myself because I chose to make one that was reversible and had coordinating fabric stripes. If I ever make this again I will do a much simpler version.

Here is the reverse side.

These were a pair of Paige's jeans that had huge holes in both knees and one of my old skirts.

7 comments:

Amanda said...

Way Cute! I LOVE the nursing cover!

Paul and Susan said...

Those are some wonderful items you made. You are very creative.

Amanda said...

You're my hero. I am so excited to start sewing again, SOON! :) I love your stuff!

Lonni said...

Christy you are amazing! super cute!

Nettie said...

LOVE the nursing cover! And I'm sure Paige loves twirling in her skirt. So cute, good job!

Jen said...

you are soooo awesome!! I love how you just keep going!

Julie said...

Amazing, simply amazing!