Friday, February 5, 2010

Nesting

I am six months pregnant now and it's starting to sink in that I will have a newborn in about three months and I have nothing ready yet. So I decided to make a car seat cover blanket to help shield her from the sun, from nosy people at the grocery store or just to give her some cover while she's taking a nap.



Just flip up one end when the baby is awake.

Now it's ready for our new addition.

6 comments:

Paul and Susan said...

What a great idea. You did a beautiful job creating it.

Cami and Phil said...

Wow! You are so on the ball! I am unmotivated for anything right now! Good Job!

Heather said...

Christy this little girl is making all your creativity come out again!! Maybe that means she's going to be as artistic as you!!

Lonni said...

Super cute! You are amazing! Wish I had your talents!

Julie said...

Soo crafty! I love your nesting skills :) I am just starting to sew and you are definately an inspiration! :)

shannen said...

Adorable! Will be nice come summer time for your first summer baby!